After installing the water purifier, the installation master will remind us that after a long time, the filter element of the water purifier needs to be washed out, and it is analyzed that the filter element of the water purifier will become unclean due to impurities in the water after a long period of use. It is necessary to clean the filter core in time to ensure the filtering effect of the water purifier. What is the cleaning procedure for the filter element of the water purifier?
1. close the intake ball valve on the three way and open the water tap to empty the remaining water.
2. hold the main filter horizontally (inward) about 90 degrees, and remove the filter element downwards.
3. open the new filter cartridge, remove the filter cap, insert the vertical alignment head upward, and turn around (outside) about 90 degrees. Gently shake the main core to ensure safety and prevent leakage.
4. open the intake ball valve. At this point, the water tap is not closed, after a few seconds, the water will be discharged for 10 minutes. One is to activate the filter element to ensure the filtration function and prolong the service life. The two is that a small amount of activated carbon powder will burst out and cause the deep color water to flow.
5. observe whether the main core leaks, turn off the faucet after 10 minutes, and install it.
The above is the detailed steps for cleaning the filter element of the water purifier, and I hope it will help you.
We know that the water purifier needs to be flushed for the first time, because when the water purifier is out of factory, there is protective liquid in the machine. The method is as follows:
Rinse the tap, tap water inlet ball valve and clean tap. Rinse for 15 minutes until the water is clear and foam free. Frequent switching of tap water (3 seconds and 10 seconds) in the flushing process will make the water flow form a pulsating impact, which will make the washing effect better. Then turn off the sewage faucet and turn on the clean tap. The water can be used normally after 5 minutes.
Warm reminder: Thank you for reading this article patiently, we will continue to provide you with better and better quality content, thank you!